Jeppesen Sanderson Multi-Engine Syllabus
Who can benefit?
- Private or commercial pilots looking to add a multi-engine rating
- Multi-engine applicants who want to exercise instrument privileges in multi-engine airplanes
- Compact, spiral bound design is ideal for on the ground or in the cockpit
- Ideal for FAR Part 141 training; easily adapted for FAR Part 61 training
- Syllabus features: lesson objectives, flight and ground time allocations, coordination of academic support materials with pilot training, an enrollment notice, and graduation certificates